Logging in to Hub
- new users can request access by contacting our team at email@example.com
- if you're already set up with access you can log in anytime on a desktop, laptop or tablet device by visiting: https://www.itisonhub.com/sign_in
- Once you've been added to your business' account you can add members of your team to Hub at any time
What does redeeming vouchers with Hub mean for you?
- You can redeem your vouchers when a customer is in your business, after they have left or placed their order. You can redeem at a set point each day or week to suit your operation
- Both valid and expired vouchers can be redeemed through Hub. We know that sometimes you need to accommodate customer requests, so we give you options to extend the terms of a voucher, if required
- voucher code and PIN are required to redeem vouchers, ensuring redemptions are processed during or after a customer has visited your business (not before), so your Hub is always up to date
- vouchers can be marked as booked through a simple process that mirrors the steps for redeeming and can help you monitor capacities and manage cancellations
Redeeming your vouchers
In the grey box, start typing the voucher code. After the first 4 digits have been entered, you should see the full code populate (or options for the code appear). Click 'view voucher details' to select the correct voucher.
Click the green 'redeem voucher button' to move to the next step which will ask for the voucher PIN.
To help you redeem at the right time we've introduced a PIN for our members to use when arriving at your venue.
Enter this 4 digit PIN and click the green 'redeem' button to complete the process.
A further pop-out will appear to confirm the redemption is successful. If you've been too hasty, you can revert the voucher redemption by clicking 'undo if this voucher hasn't been used yet'.