There are 5 possible vouchers statuses
1. Valid for use: the voucher has not yet been redeemed and can be accepted
2. Booked (optional): the voucher has not yet been redeemed and the itison member has booked their experience with you (the date and time that the 'booked' status was confirmed will be listed), the voucher can be accepted. This status may not be helpful to your business and does not need to be used.
3. Redeemed: the voucher has already been redeemed (in this case a date and time of redemption will be listed) and should not be accepted
4. Expired: the voucher validity period has passed and the voucher was valid at the time of expiry, as you receive payment for all unredeemed vouchers on a feature it is at your discretion as to whether or not you accept the voucher after expiry
5. Cancelled/not valid - meaning the voucher has been refunded and should not be accepted. Please advise the itison member to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
To check the status of a voucher sign in to HUB and click 'redeem vouchers' in the left-hand navigation panel -
In the grey box, start typing the voucher code - after the first 4 digits are entered you should see the full code populate or options for the most likely codes appear for to you select.
Click 'view voucher details' to reveal the status of the voucher -